Friday, July 27, 2012

I believe...

Celebrated zann's birthday ysd at school and pranked at her. HEHE. After school went to find the boy & study bpm at his house. Went to parkway to eat my twofatmen! Sweetie boy to carry my heavy laptop bag after telling him I had gastric. HEHE. Have been talking to him about so many things like a again!


Have been talking about what guys did and some guys doesn't have moral that downgrade themselves go out pay money for SEX. Forever he said about all this, Idk how he figure out my facial expression and say he not this kind of man that will downgrade himself cause his parent taught him so well so next time he'll teach his future kids well. Damn cute him. Didn't regret being w him or even down the road. Where to find such guy that settle down for his first lover. When other guys betray their gf, he'll think they're crazy. A guy that will willing to study hard and work hard for our future and not wasting his mom's money for studies. A guy that think I worth everything. A guy that appreciate me waiting for him for 2 years and being there for him when he's down or even not so rich. 

Isn't love like this? I don't care if you're rich or poor, I don't care if you're educated or not, As long as you know your goal, you know how to cherish, respect everything you got, this is what I want. Though at times always quarrel w him when I pms or he pms, but forever hao back like a kid sia. TSK. But sometimes, his words just tell me, I didn't regret walking so far with him, didn't regret losing so much just to be w him. Though people will always said, 'Couple doesn't have to keep on meeting each other, will see till sick.' But this 2 years 4 months, maybe is just short 2 years 4 months, I didn't get sick of meeting him or even being w him. Though it's hard to say what will happen in the future, I don't want to talk big & said whatsoever sweet words & end up can't fulfill. When I said, I want fulfill our dreams together. 

I'll wait, wait till he ord, wait till next year 24 March to open account together and save money together each month on 24 for our future, wait till he graduated, wait till he stable down his job, wait till we get BTO house together, wait till we have our own family, wait till he said I'm his. All this wait, will be worth it. 2 years ago, we promised, to open a bank account together so that we can save money together, for our future, for our flat, for our wedding. Though right now, I'm just 20, he's just 22, but this is what we want for our future. 

I just want all this to be worth it. We will make it through. Can't wait next year 24 March to come, this is where, our future starts. A future within us, our family, our love, our goals. 

If we ever can't make it through, like a choy, I'll not do all this w the next person, neither do him. Because, we loved most, and sometimes, somethings can't be replaced, neither do our memories, our words said. But of cause! We'll make it through, because I'm JUNTING! :D


Sometimes, he's annoying, telling me about pretty girls and love that facial expression of being jelly & stared at him. But my heart told me, he's faithful, though i don't trust most of the guys around me. Afterall, they're guys, isn't it? People make mistake, but one small mistake, don't think i'll trust again. Too much things I din't know before in this family when I'm young. Boy knew how much all this hurt me & how much I hate it. Pathetic enough isn't it? I can actually get rid the guilt in me 8 years ago, until I knew the truth. At least, he despite those guys betraying their own gf. So my heart is always safe w him. :)

This month, mark the 8 years you're gone, no more pain, no more guilt, no more love. Idk why, I just consist all the hatred and WHY all this happened. I din't blame aunt sally to tell me the truth. Idk if did you regret those actions, but you lose all my respect. I thought all along, it's my fault, it wasn't. So what if I miss the you who never hurt anyone I love. But the hatred, I finally knew, all this actions caused. 

Faithful, is hard to maintain. Find a guy, who love you and respect you like his family. Good point is, when he bully me, he's the one being scolded by his family. HEEE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment