Thursday, August 2, 2012

Like we used to

Happy birthday to this beloved girl on the 26 July! Went to MBS with them to gather and to celebrate her birthday. Drink drank drunk. Totally dead drunk. Damn sorry that I make dirty Justin's jacket, need all of them to take care of me & help me! Awkward die can. But lucky is them lah. HEHE. Damn lucky got abel & sihao to call my bf to tell him don't worry. 
Woke up & they told me so many epic things I did. Guilty and ps die towards them. Especially to justin still. :( I'm real sorry! Picture shows every awesome things.
 With my awesome burden! 
 Yilin, me, xinyi, shihui & zann!
 With the burden! 
 Same horoscope & same temper as me!
 W 2 crazy sibling! 
 Kcan, this 2 photo taken when i'm totally drunk & idk when I took it. 

Went back at 2pm plus headed home to bath, really bth my own vomit smell stick on my body though bathed like a million times. So sorry to them. :( Head back home to bath & slept awhile, headed out to meet the boy & went fep. Threw temper because sleep not enough & hangover but ok back. HEHE. Stayover again at his house & fallen asleep. His bed like magical bed, forever sleep already cannot wake up. TSK. Woke up early & went breakfast w him nomnomnom. Just nice saw SKII men & bought it for boy as his early birthday & ORD present! Happy die him! HEHE. Worth it jiu hao. Home alone as boy want to go out w his friends.  

Headed back home on sunday & went to cwp w sissy & mammy! Bought tons of babies' clothing! Cute die can. Blah blah blah. This few days really can do FYP till die. 4 more days to go. Caught flu & mom is so worried. BLAH~ 8am lesson tmr & I'm not sleeping. KCAN. Byebi! :) 

Kiss me one more time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment