Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bored weekends

onelove-vodka:

more like imaginary relationships
Bored die at home. Ysd went to nanny's house to celebrate her 83th birthday & good news is, I'm my cousin's sister for her wedding. Awesome or what! Never be 'sister' before during wedding. Of cause uh, she's more close with me than my own real-blood sister. I stayed over at her house when I'm young, and even when I'm in secondary school life. HEHE. Can't wait for november to come. Must slim down even more in order to be awesome! :D 
Damn bored till I can kun. Watched running man, baked muffin. What else can i do now? :( Sian die. Webbycam with the boy & want cry already. Nothing to do. Friday went to have dinner with his family after his bookout. Damn late dinner! Had dinner at 8plus. HEHE. Nomnomnom. Back home take bag & went home. Asked him not to send me back home because is damn super far. Imagine he bused from woodland back home to changed & gg to fetch me back woodland again & go back home. Siao or what. So insisted that I go home alone & he guilty die. HEHE. Got a lifetime to send me back home.

Later gonna prepare & go out eat with sissy's parent-in-law at my favourite claypot house! Promised myself & the boy that once I get bursary gonna bring the boy's parent there to eat! Damn nice k! :D HEHE. Bet his parent will like. Blahhhh. I'm bored. 30 minutes more shall go prepare. :)

It's easy to love someone, but it is not easy to hold on someone. Waited for 4 hours just to have dinner with him & chit chat with him, cuddle with him awhile & back home. Time wasn't enough, but I guess, all this will end on 2015. I'm waiting. It might not be worth it for some people. But sometimes, the guy right in front of me, is someone I want. Though sometimes he is damn annoying till I want to ignore him. HEHE.


No comments:

Post a Comment