Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Prove to me how much you love me

Started of July, everything have been changing. What we are doing now, is always for our future. I knew all my wait will worth it, when the day comes, the days when i'm totally yours.
Have been lying to myself ever since 2 years ago, wait for 2 years, all this will be fine. Now, I gonna tell myself this again, because all of this waiting, will turn out to get the boy I wanted for long. The boy who respect his parents, the boy who respect me, the boy who is annoying & forever choosing food for me for this 2 years plus, the boy who love me, the boy that all my friends said he's worth it to keep. Though I ain't any better for him, he might find alot more better than me 2 years ago. But I'm thankful that I met him and even get together after 1 or 2 months of being friends. Sometimes, it wasn't how long you know each other, but is how comfortable you're with him/her. Sidetrack, mom have been secretive by opening my bag now & then and clearing up the rubbish in my bag. & she always put my photobook that boy give me and put it nicely back into my bag. This time round, she didn't say anything. Boy & me is happy remaining this way. Doesn't need to rush knowing everybody if we have a lifetime to know.

Tolerance, 3 years more to go. Must be understanding. 

Happy belated 28 monthsary.

No comments:

Post a Comment