Friday, July 20, 2012

You & I = PERFECT

Currently at the boy's house alone without the boy waiting for him to be back. Awkward die me. Worried myself will be a burden. Thanks to boy lah. Say meet me end up bookout late. TSK. Had work today at bedok fengshan primary school so went to his house first. ARGH. He seriously last warning! :( 
School sucks. FYP sucks even more. Went to rebond my hair. HEHE. Perfectly done. Happy die. Though v dry ah. SIAN DIE. Thursday do FYP with kelly & i'm too bored till I do waterfall braid on her hair. HEHE. So perfectly done till I also proud of myself can do till so nice. LOL. Joke k. BHB. KCAN.

Sissy's went for her scan again & this time round baby wong is sitting on her stomach! Damn cute or what. So damn cute lah. Baby wong, please faster grow k. Though you now only 6.5cm. I can't wait you to come out 9 months later. Don't come out early please. Can't wait to know your gender and I can buy many many clothes for you. HEHE. I'm crazy aunt. But I'm so in love with baby wong. Where you know, there is a part of you is so close w this baby. Think if is my own, sure dote like siao already. LOL. 
Worked today at fengshan primary school for their racial harmony day culture event. Money easily earn, also easily spent. How cute is those primary 1 & 2 kids. Envies those teacher much. During their assembly, they sang 'Save the world' and is so super cute can. Want bring all home already. Then got this primary 1 couple that I named, the guy tried to kiss the girl and they nose touch nose. End up the girl shy then siam. WHY SO CUTE YOU BOTH. End up the boy keep pinch her face. CUTIE COUPLE. HEHEHE. Was thinking the boy sure grow up like my boyfriend. Forever pinch my face for dk what reason sia. TSK. Headed to boy's house spam call him thought he booked out. End up he ask me go up his house first cause he late book out. Till now haven't even reach home. KCAN. I want kun le lah. 


Coming tuesday is our 2 years 4 months anniversary! Though this boy can't accompany me because he's in army, but is fine. :) Xiguan jiu hao. Boy have been complaining he doesn't have much clothes to wear, so bought a hollister tee for him online. EX OR WHAT. But worth it lah, i got work event job & getting bursary. Since his school starting and impossible for him to keep wear 'lok kok' shirt go school. :) What a good girlfriend right? Buying stuff for him non-stop. A&F, Gucci wallet, now hollister. If never buy all this, my bank already got 2k. K JOKE, even don't buy I also will spend it away. NVM. By sept got another 1k plus. HEHE. 

3 years ahead for his studies. I know days will be tough. I'll stay strong, really strong. Idk if how many times I gonna say I give up but end up wanting him to hold me back. Friends have been telling me how good he is when the day I said to them I want to give up. Abel golden word :"Don't throw a diamond & pick up a stone." I will remember okay! :) Happy 2 years 4 months in 4 more days. 


Tata~ Raining. :( Boy please faster come back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment