Monday, July 16, 2012

Fun weekend

Quarreled with the boy on friday afternoon and everytime make me cried & damn angry. Seriously sia! Said breakup but friends around me sure know, 'aiya, next day SURE ok back.' KCAN AH, thanks all! Went to rebond when i'm angry. :( But I'm happy w it! Saturday went out w him and he give me a 8 gb SD card w wireless & going nomnom sushi tei soon as his sorry gift. Hiakhiak.


Went to his SIM after our lunch. Sneak in and help the boy w his note. He can happily listening sia and no need worry me taking down his note. TSK. Suddenly got the urge to study together with him, but i haven't even graduate yet. Why he no wait for me. :( After his school went to suntec to have aston and walked to marina bay sand. Wanted to go garden by the bay but end up too late, so went walking around. HEHE. Went to walk around and shopshop talking nonsense w this boy. HEHE.

Shopped till 1030 and decide to go hm early because having work the next day. Went to take bus & bused back. Don't bear. Forever sia. :( Suddenly become so clingy & dependent on him again. Like a seriously what happen to me. TSK.


Today morning went to work with this few awesome people at esplanade for the marathon thingy! Fun or what. HEHE. Keep on having fun with them. Though need wake up early. Went to eat kkm with abel & shihui! NOMNOMNOMZXC. Was talking w them about r/s things and abel keep on scolding me, saying the boy v good. TSK. :( I know I know okay! i know he's million times better. HEHE. Lots of friends have been telling me that I met the right guy that know how to take care of family and so dote me or blah blah blah. All is positive things about him but they din't know how 大男人 he is. KCAN. But the fact that they're right is he's mature enough because he wanted to settle down our r/s and willing to work hard for both of our future together.

Chit chat and eat kkm, back home at afternoon and waited sis to come fetch us to malaysia. Went malaysia to eat crepes shared w mammy daddy & went to eat salted egg crab! Damn full! Quarreled with mammy because she damn irritating and perhaps part of the reason because I slp not enough. TSK. End up sis & dad buy things for me. HEHE. Gonna slp soon tmr having schooling at morning. Tired die. :( Goodnight peeplos!

I knew you're better a millions times than any guys out there. Trusting me to do anything, giving in to me and so.. Idk what is going to happen in the future, sometimes, your words are the sweetest, but sometimes, it hurt the most. Suddenly turnout to be damn clingy to you and dependent towards you. Idk why. I wish i wasn't so, so that you can concentrate even better in your UTILITY. HEHE. Study hard. 3 years, you ain't going to have time for me. But really hope that you'll spend some time with me, putting the effort into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment