Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Awesome week

Had a awesome week ever since last friday starts. Went to meet the boy on friday for dinner, then headed home early cause going malaysia on sat! Then headed to malaysia on sat to sun, kept on have dinner with the boy till i alr adapt to having him w me for dinner! Jialat, it seems like i turning dependent again. SHIT! Headed to work ysd night at mediacorp. Awesome experience, but quite awkward though, bought my new babe today & have lunchcumdinner w caiting! :D
Went malaysia on the saturday morning with the boy & went to shop for his spec while me tempted to buy my contact lenses. Sad me my degree went up again. Idk is a good thing or bad thing. :( Headed to checkin after bought his oakley spec which costed $300! Lucky he didn't bought poshche, else I really want kill him. I can't understand how guys went for branded and girls went for nice only. TSK. Checked in & went back KSL for our spiderman movie with the boy again! :D Had bkt for dinner & went back hotel room because the boy said is dangerous. Tried to convince him to bring me go eat loklok he don't want. ARGH. End up he fallen asleep & me cannot slp. Feel so weird. Sad die.

Woke up & went to have our breakfast buffet! Ate only 1 egg this time round because i'm jianfei-ing. Used to eat like alot of scramble egg whenever i have breakfast buffet sia. This time is a miracle k. Whenever eat hotel buffet we'll always discuss which hotel breakfast buffet is the nicest. But end up always is bintan one nicest. You all will never imagine how big is the breakfast buffet selection is at bintan. :( My egggy~~ LOL. Went to buy tix for the brave & headed to shop awhile & checked out, went for our movie, bought durian back sg & back home! Have dinner w family on a sunday! :D 

Met the boy on mon & tues for dinner. JIALAT ALR, kept depending on him. Seriously cui. Idk how liao! Shall stop this habit k. On mon night the boy told me he lost his spec, scare die me k. Jitao find ppl to fetch me to SIM. But end up LWS sleep alr, and quite nobody to call. ARGH. Went to meet the boy on tues morning to sim to search for his spec, lucky found! :D Scolded him and bth him give me that face. Had breakfast tgt & met yilin to school tgt while the boy went to find murf! 

Met the boy for dinner again & went home to changed & prepared down to mediacorp for work! Many people have been asking me but i not going to say anything already. :) Had my hair done there & makeup too! Erm, the make up is damn thick k. I almost have the urge to rub it away. DUH. The show overrun & headed home late. :(
Slept & woke up at 9 and went to sell my cam! Brought my new olympus camera vg-170! Say hi to my new babylove! :D Hope I won't regret anything. HEHE. Took MC and met up with ct have seoul garden with her. Ate a little and chitchat since we nothing better to do. LOL! Headed to parkway to find clothes but don't have. Sad life sia. TSK. Then headed to oar to buy laoban before we head home while she go out w her friends! NOMNOMNOM! ^^ 
Sometimes, it wasn't about the pay or weather if i like it or not. But sometimes, it's about the experience i received from people that I admire. Is really a great chance to work together with yahui & darryl! :D Though is sort of part of my dream to be a real full-time actress. But there is some things that I understood and what I have experience that no one will understand. But well, I'll go off with my other dreams. Sorry to the boy for making him worry for me. I'll go with my own goals, I'll know what I'll want to do, eventually. 有了经验,我会做得更好!

No comments:

Post a Comment