Friday, July 13, 2012

Straight 2 months more to the boy's ORD!

Seriously is really straight 2 more months to the boy's ORD! Can't wait to 14 sept! Can celebrate the boy's birthday plus can celebrate his ORD! Awesome life. Though he going to study for 3 years. :( Sad me.


The boy first few bookout. His botak head! Headed to zoo the next day after his tekong bookout. Never forget how much tears i cried for the first few months without him being there for me. Cherished almost all the time together with him and that period of time will never spend our time quarreling. Unlike now. :(

Over this 1 year & 8 months... (Pardon my face k!)


During my birthday this boy bring me to carton(Forget how to spell alr) hotel for this awesome international christmas buffet which caused $180 plus for 2 person. Idk how we spend our money like freeflow that period of time. :( 


During chinese new year 2011 went to gambleship with him & his parents. Still underage but can go! :D HEHE. Enjoying life at the boat seeing views.

During the boy 21st birthday, and also it marks his 1 year army life! Booked festive/hardrock hotel for his bday. If i'm not wrong? Forgotten. HEHE. 
K, went to eat another triple three buffet during dec again as boy treat me as my bday! :D Felt so much guilty because he always bring me go eat my salmon. HEHE.
During 2 years anniversary! Went to perm my hair, but end up i missing my straight hair still. :( Going to rebond soon k! HEHE. Went to studio M hotel to celebrate & this boy gave me a 24 rose bouquet! Touched or what. Sweet boy! But though sometimes he damn not sweet at all. HEHE. 
Part of our life throughout... 
Straight 2 months to go! Boy have start his school and everything is being so tighten up. 3 more years for his graduate. 9 more months for me to graduate from poly, 2 more months for him to ORD. Seriously can't wait having outside life with him. Many things to do together in the future.

This 2 years life, thanks for teaching me how to be independent and strong even you're not around. Though it seems like now i'm back to dependent again because you have been booking out this few days nonstop and having dinner together. Never get sick of going down tamp 1 hour distance just to pei you. HEHE. 2 years 4 months relationship δΈζ˜―ε‡ηš„ okay! :D 3 years, will be nothing compared to army life right? Though now you need to study. NVM, at least i can travel go find you can alr! Love you many. I just want to cherish our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment