Saturday, June 30, 2012

Weekend without the boy

A weekend without the boy. But spent it with his sis & my gfs plus family. HEHE. Met boy on friday & headed back his house to wait for him to change but end up quarreled with him. -.-
This boy is damn irritating, something goes wrong w his own things & threw temper & say words without thinking. DAMN IRRITATING. Got heated up and ignored. SERIOUSLY. Went town & had secret recipe & brought my bag! Okay with him already & he's almost regret for what he did. HEHE. ORBI GOOD. Dammit k he. TSK! Nearly broke up again because of his stupid attitude & me being heated up. But aiya, we also know that we said it for the sake of having either one of us to give in. I don't care! TSK. Next saturday then. HAHA! Gonna stay over next saturday because his school gonna start on the next coming monday. BURDEN. Headed hm after late dinner! :D

Woke up early today & headed to downtowneast to meet his sis & collect voucher. Had lunch w his sis & walked awhile. Damn funny talking to his sis & complaining to her how bad is her bro. HEHE. Else my tolerance level won't be so high. HAHAHA! :D Sent his sis to bus stop then went to wait for the 2 gfs & watched spiderman! Damn nice! :D Headed tamp to walk awhile then trained to vivo & have dinner w family at no signboard! NOMNOMNOM. Walked awhile & headed back. Can't wait my niece/nephew to be out soon. Everytime see my sissy's stomach makes me so happy. Lil baby, please faster grow & let me & your uncle-to-be know your gender k, so we can buy many many things for you. 

Had talked a million times about his studies. How am I not going to scare we might drift when he had so many things to do. Idk how, but i hope we'll get it through. You said, you wanna study because you wanna have a better future for us. I'll still be waiting, though is tough, I'll. 


No comments:

Post a Comment