Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Getting used to it.

Wanna go some beach places just alone together. :( Thought that boy will be booking out tonight, but instead, last minute he din't bookout. Sometimes, I just get used to all this feelings ever since he is in army.
Was quite disappointed that he can't able to bookout & I thought that I can have dinner or something with him. Was imagine that, you are at heaven, but suddenly was being dropped down to hell. Get used to it already lah. It wasn't what he want too right? :) Sometimes, army just changed us alot and make us cherish all of our time together. I tried to hold on and wait everytime because I have no other choice. Boy called me and chitchat, I knew that he's upset too. But alright.. Still got friday & saturday?

I no longer keep high hope on everything anymore. Studies, army, all this take up our time together already. He said : 'You spend your time waiting for me every since we together.' But the only goal that I've been aiming together is not now, is our future together. I always believe we got a lifetime together. When he study, things might get more fucked up, but we had no choice at all, but I can only understand and wait. Idk, but I'm betting my whole relationship on him. FULL BET. I never dote or care for someone so much other than him, doing million of things for him, buying stuffs that he like for him, waiting for him, being there for him each & everytime. Though he's annoying, but still, I still love him. :) 

Uts coming up. Have been stressing over this few days about uts and fyp. Jiayou, junting.

No comments:

Post a Comment