Sunday, June 17, 2012

Cuddle the night away

Stayover at boy's house last night because mammy went oversea! HEHE. Headed to meet boy after his bookout & went back his house to put his bag waited for him to prepare & his mom went over to give me a slingbag she bought at JB! So happy me. HEHE. Showing off to boy that I had a new bag he don't have. HEHE.
Didn't go town because boy was too tired. So went to parkway to had our twofatmen together & went to walk awhile before heading back home again. Slacked awhile & boy was playing pokemon till I fall asleep. :( This bad boy ignore me & train his pokemon. Din't sleep well because was uncomfortable sleeping in his sister's room due to his room aircon spoil. Feel bad because his bro had to sleep his room or his mom room? Feel really bad. :(

Woke up early & didn't nua on bed today because was uncomfortable sleeping. Woke boy up & waited for the aircon man to come. Prepared & headed to NEX to had our shabu sushi! Not really that nice. Suki-yaki still that nicest! HEHE. Went to watch Madagascar3 & is damn cute lah! So in love with the bear. HEHE. Bused back home after movie because bag was still at his house. Skipped dinner & nua-ed till 9 then head out. Tired die. 

You asked me, to let me choose, I would rather you to work 8-5 office job on weekdays only or sales that include some weekends. You knew that I want you to work 8-5, but I also knew that you like your sales. That is your dreamjob. I told you my answer, but you wish I could support you. Could I even say no? :) I had been supporting you ever since from NS to your SIM, right now, I still had to support you for your sales job. I wasn't afraid anything, I just afraid we might drift when you doesn't have time for me. You said that it is for our future. But i'm overthinking every situation that we might encounter in the future. Just pray hard, things might be better in the future. I really afraid. :( Right now, we're getting better. 3 more months to your ORD. I'm happy, yet at the same time, afraid the changes. I'm not ready for the changes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment