Friday, June 29, 2012

We all moved on, didn't we?

lovequotesrus:

Photo Courtesy: dirtygoods-
Mood felt so fucked up this few days. & this few days have been trying to tolerate my temper towards bestfriend, closefriend, friends. I don't know why, but then.. You felt it worst, extremely worst, when you saw your used to be best friend straight in your face yet, it feel like he/she is so fucking far away from you. 

Ohyea, I moved on, we all did. Just that I don't understand why, I'm still so close with weisian, we can talk, we can joke, we can talk nonsense. But why, this particular bestfriend, we used to said that we will go school together, have lunch together, go home together. Right now, when we saw each other, even so what if we had eye contact? We acted like strangers. PURELY, S.T.R.A.N.G.E.R. I have been avoiding myself not to feel so extremely awful when I saw this particular bestfriend. But I can't deny why we have to change. Perhaps, we dint change, we just grew up.

Threw temper on the boy, bestfriends and nearly on my mom. Is okay. 只是觉得不值得。Have been studying for UTs and playing pokemon using sihao's phone. HEHE. Bored enough ah. Kcan. Later gonna wake up at 9plus to go gym then back home prepare then go meet the boy to go hm put his bag then go town for dinner & movieeeee! Alright, I need to be happy, I have to. 如果能放弃的好朋友,就不是好朋友了,不是吗?

The first one to create the name 'BD' saying straight in my face de person. The one when a bunch of useless kids sarcastically want disturb me when i'm on phone & finding trouble, he is the first one to stand out to protect me. The one who can taught me what is wrong & right. 

Yea, we grew up. I just thought that, we could be bestfriend forever. But we don't. Perhaps, only me & ws. HAHAHA. 我一定会比任何人幸福,可是我希望他们两个会比我,比任何人幸福。But well, after this 1 yr, I won't be seeing him, I won't be thinking of what we used to say before when we chosen the same school. I won't.. It's really hard to find someone who can have such a high tolerance to my temper other than boy. 

我们都失去过一个好朋友。我会学着长大,努力的学会你们教过我的事。 

Just purely badmood, I need chocolate/salmon to cheer me up please. Had been telling boy about how I felt and he knew how much I hate this awful feeling when I saw someone that is my bestest friend, no, used to be. Right now is nothing. I can't afford to lose anything anymore. I promise, I'll be better, for myself. 

是不是如果我比任何人还要坚强,就不会受伤?
这一切,只是一个美丽的梦。我好想,我的好朋友。
失去太多好朋友之后,才发觉自己再也不轻易的相信有‘好朋友’。


Just feel fucking awful. FUCK IT K.

No comments:

Post a Comment