Tuesday, June 19, 2012

那时都还很幼小的我们。


Had a bad day in school today! Seriously that cheena really last warning. Keep on insisting when she's wrong sia. Jitao dulan die sia. Almost a limit that I gg to throw the marker & ask her do herself & I going to do my own thing. But have to tolerance because of my grades! Keep on complaining & give black face. HEHE. After school went to do FYP awhile & headed to town with caiting! Had a great laugh! :D Headed home & msg with LWS to update our life!


Had lots of fun eating and being crazy with this girl. DAMMIT SIA. I want to kill her already. TSK. Laugh till stomach pain. Had a sinful dinner shared with her but still cannot eat finish. Don't know we order so big serving for what. TSK.

Drooling right now and missing my gyoza! :( Damn nice sia! Shall bring my boy to eat next time round! Quite cheap also bah? But bet boy will say bugis one nicest!

Bought nail polish and a tee from cine & headed back to 313 to have a drink then back home. Had a super fun day with her! :D Almost laugh till stomach going to explode. Played drawsomething with my super bestfriend! LWS. Boy confirm won't jealous because he knew that it's my bestfriend and is purely bestestfriend I ever had. Had told boy so much things that LWS had did for me. Even is TKW, though he no longer will be there for me or even sometimes, I tried to avoid him when I saw him because I hate the feeling of being stranger when he & LWS used to protect me so much or even scold me for the wrongs I did.

Had a long chat with him about lots of things happening within both of us and updating our life. There are so much changes in us that we need to make because we think that we have a better future. But that is the route that we choose to take isn't it? Like we used to. I still will miss those days that I had fun with all my bestfriend, accidentally shoot zp head with pen, he angried, but never blame me. Throwing bag at floor and expecting them to take for me because of my stubborness but instead of giving in to me, they taught me that I shouldn't be so stubborn. Quarreled with them a zillion of times, but still get back together as bestfriend because we knew we're bestfriend. Though I lost 2 of them, I still have one of them. :) Glad that right now, he's leading a better life. Stay strong, my bestfriend. We lost, but we gain more.

After talking to him, it just make me realize, he's the only friend that think i'm the best ever! :D OMG. Abit bhb. LOL. Who say guys & girls cannot be bestest friend? I had one. Just ONE. The one that I fully trust & I know we'll be best friend forever. Just that I regret last time never take a proper pic with him. Sadist sia.

There is times, our partner is important and being the priority in our life. But, our bestfriends is also important. We can only forgive, but never give up. Never because of partner and give up our bestfriends. That is what a loser did, isn't it? :) When we grew older, we just know, our partner will always willing to accept us for who we are, and including accepting who is our bestfriends. Though, sometimes, partner might have some conflicts with our bestfriends, but if they really love us, they will forgive for the sake of us right? Though boy wont understand how much this bestest friend meant to me but I know he'll know how much I keep it to heart. Cried a few times in the past in front of him just because missed them too much. But, alr xiguan the feeling of it.

Used to have one time had a minor conflict with boy's best brothers. Those times are intense. But still believe that, shouldn't make things hard for the ones that we love isn't it? I knew tt his brothers still cares. :) Forgive & forget that is what is learnt all along. But whatever. This isn't the point. The point is, we can't get into our partner's past, but to accept their present & going through their future together. Best friend, we all had it. Main point, I cherish my bestfriend & I love talking to them. Though I lose 2, is okay.. 下辈子再做好朋友。

No comments:

Post a Comment