Sunday, June 3, 2012

Malaysia trip w the boy!

leilockheart:

Found on - LINK

Has been going out with mammy else with my girls or go swimming, jogging and weekend occupied by boy. HEHE. Went swimming on last monday while boy watching me swimswim because he forgotten to bring his trunks. TSK. Don't know real or fake one? Tuesday forgotten what I did? Wednesday went swimswim again alone & thought that boy got nightout, but he was too tired so asked him to stay in camp. :) Thursday went for my dental appointment and friday went boy's house & slacked & had nihon mura at tamp. HEHE. Ysd went malaysia with the boy! :D
Had so much fun with him & he bought a DS previously for both of us to play pokemon together & I can also play other games! Previously had a DS before but touch screen is spoilt. This is way too much awesome! Had been playing non-stop. HEHE. Went malaysia & had MaryBrown for lunch. 


The chair is way too awesome when I can swing nonstop! Aim that chair once I saw it but boy doesn't want to sit because he is v giddy after sitting for 5 sec. NO LINK. :( Hate him max. :( 
Went KSL and buy our DS r4 and games, plus my screen protector & cover. Wanted to buy cartoon covers but they doesn't have it. Spent too much on DS so doesn't want to waste money doing gelish nail, since no event also! Told boy I doesn't want to do nail alr because no event. Then he said, '你做也是做给我看而已。‘ Kcan ah. Rush for our movie snowwhite & the huntsman! Was watching the show where there is some gross part & boy start covering his eye. HEHE.

Out of sudden boy was shivering and I don't know why he's shivering. Worried & thought what happen. But end up he's cold. TSK. Burden boy. Gave him my jacket since i'm warm-blooded. Mammy & boy forever say my hand v warm else boy will said i'm going to burn him. HEHE. After show went to have my 51 beancurd! NOMNOMNOM! What I want to eat or buy, boy will forever buy it for me. HEHE. Went to had dinner at tangshifu. But too full so see boy eat & skipped dinner. Walked awhile & went back home!


Favourite boy, nothing has been better ever since I met you. Things might get tough or even rough for us, but we did make it through and love more. HEHE. Going through all this up & down together with you, those happy and sad moments, I din't regret anything being with you. You told me that there are things that you feel bad towards me for those actions that you take me for granted, but I din't blame you because of that, maybe I had wrong too.(PERHAPS) HEHE. But then it turn out that I learnt more. You had been sensitive this few days and asked me why I still love you so much. But is you the one that taught me, if I really love someone, then I won't give up, no matter how bad this person treat me, because I really love. Down the road, maybe things might get tougher, but I hope you won't change your heart after you ORD. Love you manyzxc. 3 more months to go. I fear losing you, getting more insecure. 


No comments:

Post a Comment