Sunday, June 24, 2012

Happy 2 years 3 months anniversary, my boy!

Happy 27 monthsary with the boy & 2 years 3 months anniversaries! :D Boy is guilty that his studies had to occupy next month saturdays for a few hours so he agree to bring me to ecp to celebrate! HEHE. Happy die me. 
Ysd met him to eat dinner tgt. But somehow after dinner he told me that he'll be going zouk w his company after ORD dinner. Good news is, no need go to his ORD dinner which is zillion times awkwardness. Bad news is, they are going zouk. There goes my mind. Mind overthink everything and some sort quarrel w him. But I knew it's my fault k! I should trust him because I knew there is much more event like this in the future. I mean, not club. I should trust him, perhaps?

Headed to PP with boy in the afternoon and went to katong shopping mall for lunch! My fav chickenrice! Basement chickenrice shop is the most yummiest! Love it max. HEHE. Headed to walk awhile because afternoon sun can kill us. Went to walk and headed to ECP! Cycled for an hour because boy said that I always cannot cycle long. But this time I cycled for 1 hour & never complain tired yet ask him why never choose 2 hours! :( Bet we can go further away to discover more things. Perhaps in the future bah! 


Had a fun time w him and walking around after returning bicycles. Chit chat w him and he seems to be so worried about his future. Had told him the reason that i'm kind of acting like i'm angry but in fact i was getting mind-fucked myself by thinking he go club w those guys. K. I don't mean anything. But I just afraid of losing him k. He said something which makes me think, if he dare to do anything, he don't worth my love at all. Means, I'll give up straight. He said :'如果那个男的要偷吃,谁也拦不了。如果那个男的不要偷吃,给他,他也不要。' Seems so true. But i'm someone that will give up and move on, when that guy is totally 无药可救. Ohyea, I love alot, but once something happen, i can be cruel than anyone. Boy asked me to trust him. But.. Is like, you trusted someone before that it don't hurt jumping off the cliff, but in fact, when you jumped in, it hurts so badly. Now, someone asked you to jump off a cliff again & telling you it won't hurt, do you really dare? I don't. But I just want to give it a try. Idk what is the outcome. But, he won't be like any of the guy right? :) 

Headed to mac to have some macbites and walked to lagoon while chitchatting, about our future, about our oversea trip, about everything. Went over lagoon have dinner! NOMNOMNOM.

Went over to see sandcastle and saw kelvin! Sucha long time ever since we saw him! HEHE. Boy had a chat w him and i was having all my attention on the rainbow! HEHE. Like a kid with them. AHEM. I'm still one head but they're two head. HEHE. 
Damn awesome day! :D Happy die me. HEHE. Went off after snapping some pics of the sand castle. Walked back and went to sit at the big stone watching stars! Damn nice! Was debating w boy what I saw is stars and he told me is aeroplane! Nonsense he. HEHE. ECP sky is damn chio. I can stare for a few hours without getting bored. Chitchat w the boy again & I had those feelings I had before when we first went to ECP. Those feelings is no one ever can give me. Those butterflies.. While chitchatting till half, saw a rat-type animal running around. Think only got one so told boy, if it run up again, we run together. End up 1 came out, suddenly we are like surrounded by this weird dark rat-like animal. SCARE DIE US SIA. Like saw terrorist, run as fast as possible to get away from that place. SERIOUSLY! Ruined my star seeing time. Went to another place and watch my stars! 

Headed to PP and walked awhile bought some clothes and headed back home because boy insist it'll be too late for me to go home alone. :( Promise this boy to take FTT&BTT together! ^^ Went back home and end up the bus is full of baby cockroaches. Almost scare die me. DAMMIT. TSK. Ran home and full of cockroaches on the road. Dk where the cockroaches came from. TSK. 


Hey boy, happy 2 years 3 months. Though we din't buy anything for each other, but you know that I love you the most isn't it? Today, there are a few times that I feel like crying when I hugged you. It seems like today is the last day that we can play like this, without any stress. From next month onwards, studies and work will occupy you more than I do. I'm not sure, what will happen to us anymore. But you said that you'll save time for me, better do it. It seems to be a karma. But sadly, i hope all this worth the wait and patience I paid off. You had been wanting me to trust you fully no matter what you do because you have been emphasizing that I'm the only girl you'll love in your whole life. I want to, but i'm afraid. I will just try to trust fully ok? I'm not sure what will happen to us, i can't foresee anything anymore. I had been staying strong, really strong ever since you went for army. Too many up & down we had went through together and right now, more tough part is coming up. Idk if this is all right, but if you really worth it, i'll do it, no matter what.

It seems that too much fear i'm encounting right now. But I knew that all this you're doing is for our own future. No matter what I'm encounting right now, i'm looking forward to our phuket trip on sept & legoland! :) Happy 2 years 3 months anniversary, my boy. Love you manyzxc.


是不是只要相信,我就不会受伤?

No comments:

Post a Comment