Friday, May 25, 2012

Sissy pregnant! :D

beulahbeans:

i’m the stuffed bunny in this situation 
Have been busy for the past few days, schooling, planning K's birthday, going out w K&C & etc. Tired muchzxc. Today went to bugis w mammy to meet sissy & bro-in-law. Good news that sissy told us is she's pregnant! Mammy & I was still telling sissy :'Don't joke lah. Serious anot?!' End up she really got baby! Happy die us. HEHE. Especially me! HEHE. 
Ever since had some argument with him, i had almost forgotten, how to really smile or laugh. May is the most unlucky month ever. But at least, a good news is sissy having baby. :) Had a great laughs with K&C while celebrating K birthday. HEHE. It's really amazing that, 2 person can had something together. Really that amazing. Perhaps, if you really love someone, you'll forgive everything they done, even the wrong. Only if they willing to change? HAHA.

All along, maybe I don't have the ability to love someone that well. HAHA. I should be more 懂事一点 since I'm going to be ahyi soon. :) I'll be better. HAHA. Things changing rapidly. Idk what else to say, but to trust time will show everything. 

Hello lil baby, please grow well & healthy inside sissy stomach. I'm not sure if you're a boyboy or a girlgirl. But please keep yourself & your mammy safe. Whole family is awaiting for you to come into this world and being a part of our family. Though I will be neglected because I was the smallest. But is alright because I'm waiting for you to come into this world for 1 year plus already. But right now, just stay inside your mammy's stomach & don't be naughty. You're still unstable inside your mammy's stomach. But please be strong. Ahyi can't wait to see you in 8 months time. Please grow well & me & your uncle-to-be will buy many many toys for you. See you, in 8 months time. Love you many de ahyi & uncle-to-be.

This baby, makes me stronger. Sissy is still unwell because of the changes and having gastric nowadays. Please keep her safe & also this lil baby safe. This love for this baby, is unlimited. & to be this baby uncle-to-be, only got one person in my mind I wanted him to be. Right now, all I do is to handle things, much more maturely & forgive those wrongs. I knew, being ahyi, a part of me have to change in order to be his/her best ahyi. I never had sucha strong will before, but this strength, came from this lil baby. 


I'll be much more stronger, better, mature, for this baby, for myself, to be his/her best ahyi ever. 
If I want this baby to grow strong & 听话, this baby's mammy, daddy, ahyi(s) have to be an example. 

8 months time, i can't wait to reach next year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment