Saturday, March 31, 2012

Internship trained everyone surviving skills

Internship seems to be easy, yet being strong & had to please everyone in order not to make them angry w you. Maybe not for everyone that feel what i felt. But then, aiya, whatever. 9 more days right? The true friends, will stay with me as long as they want to. Those who doesn't want, or maybe just temp? Idk. Is really damn fucking tired when you need to control your emotions and worried the actions you do might make anyone angry. I had to think before I talk and I can't even say anything I want just because I'm someone that is stubborn. People judge you by the way you talk or the way you do things. In working industry, I need to think before i talk, i need to control my own emotions, i need to be happy at all times, I need to act like i don't care, I need to CONTROL MYSELF for doing things that people might not like. Is so fucking tired k. 提心吊胆的日子,真的好累。Anytime, you might just make anyone angry without any reason or explanation. Lucky today after work, i can be totally myself, & also got tmr & sunday. 9 more days... 

Imagine, in intern, you had to act like you wasn't being neglected. Accept those comments that people give. Accept those dirty looks from people (PS: I only wear nice when i go out k). Think before you talk any single thing. Whenever you're upset or angry, you can't even express out to anyone because they'll hate you if you ever did. This is the society. Maybe I'm too naive, but being myself, not everyone willing to love me. I only can be the one who people love. I might don't bear to leave, because of those caring staffs that love me. Maybe they love that junting, is just part of me. But then, is enough. 7 weeks of intern, those experience, those staff, i'll remember, esp those who are super nice to me. :) 

I hate people that gives me those hot & cold feeling. Idk what they want at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment