Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sick

Photo Courtesy: fleshscars
Had gastric flu for this 2 days and sucks ttmzxc. Vomitted ysd before work and seriously spoiled everything. Felt damn fucking cold even I'm with my jacket on. But then, some things happened and I intended not to lend any jackets and continue to tolerate it. Pissed by some reasons but whatever lah. Fuck it k. Headed home taking bus alone because I had all sort of reasons and I know I shouldn't INTERRUPT if that is what she's most happy about. :) Headed home and walk like super duber far. I wanted to take cab but don't want waste intern pays on cab. Yet walking home seems to tell myself 'Please be strong, because when you fall, no one is gonna pull you up or even carry you.' Walked like 15 mins from 188 bus stop to home when usually I can take 5 mins to walk back home. Okcan. Slept and work at 830 today. 

Bad day starts and still not yet well. Worked alone. I had always predicted somethings I wish it will be just coincidence. But who knows? Maybe I'm too sensitive. But.. Whatever k. Worked with uncle Ma today and I had been laughing much and time has been flying. Went lunch w jeffi and shihui but din't eat much. Full ttmzxc. Headed work and after work accompanied zk & pon went for dinner and ate bread for dinner. This 2 hungry ghost can still eat after eating their rice. POWER. Went back home and they went back to work. HEHE. Kept on disturbing them their afternoon shift. But then tmr they changing to morning shift. HAHA. Lots of words left unsaid. Whatever. Headed home and mammy touches my head and realize i'm down w fever. Great. I wanna rest sooon.   

No comments:

Post a Comment