Sunday, March 11, 2012

Bad week

Been sick for whole week. Eat alr = no eat sia, eat alr end up also all come out straight after I eat. LOL. Mom & dad nearly bring me to hospital if I continue on friday night. Lucky no. Woke up and lied to them I got work, else they're not going to let me go out w this state. HEHE. Went to bb's house and feel so weak once i dropped off. Went to his house & slept straight till 6. He promised will not let me alone in room and will let me see him once i woke. HEHE. Woke up a few times due to too hot and i kept say i don't want on aircon. Needa save electric for his mom! Woke up and slacked awhile and PMS again. Went for dinner after nua-ed. Wanted to eat teppanyaki end up renovating so went to drink soup. :( Wanna eat teppanyaki de leh! Bused to woodland and bb bought his mac home after sending me. :D Feel so unwell and din't eat much for the whole day. Daddy, sis, bro-in-law and aunty is playing mahjong and me helping mammy. Feeling so giddy. Jitao cui. Blah. Just hope I get well soon. Byebi.

You seems to worry about losing me ysd when you talked to me. Hehe. Though you said you dint even scare losing me, since i'm so clever, i know you'll right? :) 6 more months to go before you ORD. Things tend to get tough when i'm sick and you're away. This gonna end very soon. Your training is going to complete very soon and you'll be totally freeeeeeeeeeeee! :D I wanna a fat boy, not a skinny like going to become bone boyfriend. 5 more days to see you. Love you many!


No comments:

Post a Comment