Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Falling apart.

Went work today after 1 day MC ysd. HEHE. Too much workload to do and had been busy for whole day and rushing for my work today. LIKE A CUI. Shall continue again tmr. Recently, too much things had happened. I can found the slightest changes in me. Love someone who love you more than you love yourselves. Find someone who can able to love you more than anyone in this world and you'll be safe. 
Times and times, adults' problems make me lose faith, hope and trust towards love right now. I don't know how anymore. I'm getting colder, building walls in order not to get hurt. Ohyea, what I chosen not to believe, i choose to slowly believe that it really happened. 4 days, just 4 days, adults changed my thinking, making me so much coward right now. I'm lucky I had someone that really, really love me more than my family right now. Maybe at times, he neglect me ALOT. But at least when i'm w him, i feel that i'm the world of his. At least he's the one who love me more than anyone else in this world, despite his bad points of neglecting me.

I'm afraid. I don't want things happened like what I saw, like how i feel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment