Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who to turn to?

Feel so bad mood since ysd. Friends thought i had ... But no lah. Maybe they din't see before the ME that being sad or cry because i'm guilty, angry at myself for being dumb or any sort of reason. In front of them, i seems to be the happy one that laugh, joke, play w them. But there is still times that i feel sad right? DM called me this morning and said about the camera thingy. After so long, i nearly forgotten. But I still feel guilty for making him buy a new one for me. Though he kp sihao & abel before that we can't able to see the cctv, though he stole my camera, but then idk why i still guilty that he get caught. I knew i shouldn't when i wasn't at fault. Maybe I did by being careless. But whatever lah, always kana scold stupid or dumb by people because i can soft-hearted ttm. 


Went to bishan to meet yangguang and seriously some student doing stupid things on LRT. Playing w handling bars and swing around, massaging each other and get it, how many times they need ACCIDENTALLY HIT ON ME? Pissed. Had lunch w yangguang and she seems to be happy. I can't possible turn her mood off by being sad or moodless right? So just pei her happy. I know it look silly, but i doesn't want anyone worry. Went work and get my work done. Hope I dint do anything wrong. Wanted to have gongcha but no one is drinking, so not buying yet they eat mac again. I eat till i going to cry liao still eat. 

Went work back again and a uncle? Idk lah, seems old enough to be my big sis age and still acting like a kid pasting smiley face paper on my printing desk and thinking is funny. Entertained them by laughing? Ya, I fake laugh. But do i need to give a fuck up face to them to show i hate it? NO. Another 3 new malay intern is talking to me and asking me too much being a new friends for the first day. Don't you think is a turn off? I'm sorry if I sound being sensitive. But that is over-friendly for the first day. But whatever, still got 28 more days. I got no right to judge anyone of them right? I'm lucky I got yangguang, zhaokiat & pon there to be w me or being the ones that i avoid everything. HEHE. I had my real laughter when i'm w them. Even i don't want to laugh, they forever got a way to make me laugh. TSK. 

Gg to end work soon and started to get pissed by everything and talk like i'm at home how i talked when i'm getting annoyed or upset. Headed home w them and dad is at home. Ask mom about it and realize dad is sick again. Shall be a good daughter and go take queue number for him tmr. Started to worry much & irritating mammy always scares me all sort of things & i'll started to scold(joke) mammy. I don't like k. Why am I always be the only one who care about our parents when 2 sis care shit in this family. I got work too right now. Don't I get tired too, but just because i worried for them, i cared, what about my both sis? Whatever lah. Mood seems to be bad enough and everything seems to get bad too. I wasn't strong enough anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment