Saturday, May 19, 2012

Busy week!


Had went for temp work on wed & thurs since I had no school because of the graduation. Like a fun only. Had work as a teacher as enrichment programme. Is so tiring teaching those primary 1 & 2 kids when they don't even listen! But great that is still manageable. :D Wed went to WWW with C & K for K celebration of her birthday. When we almost going to buy ticket, someone give us free tickets! :D Happy max. Went in & played w them! Crazy much. HEHE. Played till 4 plus & went off to chompchomp. Went to rooftop play as we're too early. HEHE. Ain't we cute?


Lets picture talk by themselves, and no one will ever know how much I love them. We can throw temper, but will forever forgive. This is us.










Thurs went to work early morning at 6 & emergency need another one person so called C down to work w me. Had breakfast w her & suddenly feel stomach weird & end up cramps. CUI. This girl forever know what I told my mama. TSK. End work & hock came find us & I requested him to fetch me to ahma's house since he going off to yishun. HEHE. Thanks ah! :D Almost fallen asleep at ahma's house but went off to nex after 1 hour later. Walked & ate laskania w mammy. NOMNOMNOM. Headed home & sleep early. 

Woke up early today to meet boy at tp to have lunch together. HEHE. Went off to his house to rest & PMS-ed due to the pain. :( Thanks boy for being understanding enough! Fallen asleep in his arms when me throwing temper & keep want him to pei me. HEHE. Slept till 5 & went home to have dinner w mammy since she's alone. Suddenly feel that, they had grow old. I had a lifetime w boy, we'll have more time in the future. But now, i guess we should spend time w our family first, then ourselves. :) 

Heading out to town w boy tmr! :D Happy me. Gonna sleep early else will threw temper again due to uncomfortable. 

The greatest thing on earth is having YOU. 

No comments:

Post a Comment