Sunday, May 6, 2012

Having you is the best days ever.

Boy booked out on thursday because of his bad toothache. Poor boy! Had fun with him this few days! Nothing will be better than having him around me.


Accompanied him home & see him rest. Like a bored. He has no energy to play wrestling with me. :( Bused home alone on thursday instead of cabbing home from TAMP. Boy can't head out & doesn't want him to send me back too. This boy keep on nagging wanna me to cab home & push me his card. OKCAN. Bluff him i cabbed back home & bused home instead. CRAZY BOY. Cab home need at least $30, i rather we spend that happily together. HEHE. 

Friday went gym & like a tired. Went back home rest and family mahjong again. Dulan-ed and bb was hearing me nagging on msn. HEHE. 

Saturday went malaysia! :D Damn shiok. Woke up at 8 and prepared. Prepared a long time and end up nearly late, so meet boy at custom. Wanted to eat his paper chicken but end up closed! Changed to bkt instead. :D NOMNOMNOM. Boy even eat half bowl of my rice somemore. PIGBOY. Allowed him to eat macdonald despite his toothache, keep on nagging he wanna eat. Shall stop him eating fastfood after he ORD! Unhealthy max. Went to had our avengers movie at KSL! Awesome! But not as nice as battleship. Both of us is so cute that we love iron man! :D Watched iron 2 together w him, but not 1 i think? Nvm, our past, we can't participate together, our future, we can. :) Walked around & boy bought me dress! Wanted to buy me a shoe but no size. :( Went to eat tang shi fu & my soup is full of wine. The waitress aunty warned me got alot wine & I told her ok de. I thought is really okay! End up it is not. -.- I drank the bowl of soup & I was slightly blur. LOL! Keep on dranking cold water aftermax. Saw meihui after we came out & boy dint saw her! Poor eyesight boy. Chat awhile & cabbed off to citysquare! Asked him to take bus don't want. :( Walked & had our cartoon drawing! Damn funny & epic! We were almost speechless when he drew us. I guess he's too tired. 

Okcan, it looks much more better when it's upsize down. LOL! Was keep on laughing with boy & he said this is once in a lifetime drawing, won't draw again. Then was saying we should do ghostly face! HAHAHA! Laugh die me. HEHE. Headed back home & was playing w boy till he's tired. Allowed him to bus home first & guessed he slept all the way. Headed home & chit chat w daddy awhile before heading to bed. :) Had a happy day! 

Though the drawing ain't look like us & look damn ugly. Boy cartoon look like a china man & my face... speechless. I think only eye and eyebrow look alike only. TSK. Nvm, have a great laughs. :) There is so much things we yet to done together. Love you manyzcx.

World best feeling is a guy that love you and willing to do any silly things together with you. But, world worst feeling is also when a guy doesn't understand the things that you done too. Guys.... hard to understand. Sometimes, i blamed him for all his insensitiveness and everything bad he done, but sometimes, he seems to be the best guy I ever met in my life. Though is only just 20 years of life. At least, when things happened, he is there for me, & when i'm almost close to letting go and expecting him to hold me back, he never failed to make me feel the effort he made. At least, I knew that he love me more than anyone else in this whole wide world. MINUS MY FAMILY. I gonna stay together w him till I'm old. If he willing to. ;) 


Best thing ever happened to me is meeting you while i'm working. Most friends asked me 'How did you meet him', Work, & he stayed at tamp while I stayed in cck. Is amazing that we met and fallen for this deep. We'll always talk about how we first met at funan show, plaza sing show, & lastly, IT show and it bought us together. We can't forget those days we're together most of the days ever since we first met. Holding onto me when I was close to giving up because of my characteristic whenever i'm angry. But I'm glad that, each & everytime you din't let me go. HEHE. Though you always nag that you always give in to me and I din't give in to you at all which makes me happy & you not happy. But you still did that for 2 years & 1 months already. HEHE. Love you manyzxc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment