Thursday, May 10, 2012

Days without mammy. :(

Bored to a maximum when mammy went oversea. Dislike her going oversea. :( One thing great is I can go out anytime I want and stayover at boy's house. Bad thing is, I'm lazy to cook so I have nothing to eat. This few weeks is still being crazy over losing weight. Kept on eating vegetable ONLY instead of a meal itself. Had been going gym, swimming and jogging this few weeks. LOL! 
School SUCKS BIG TIME on Monday & Tuesday. Noted : I really damn seldom scold vulgar until I get really pissed or angry. Monday was having HRM lesson. Idk why they can be so fucking proud and thinking they're so clever. Ohwell, i guess they looked down on us. -.- Tuesday lesson, all no mouth and don't know how to talk? Wednesday & Thursday lesson is much more better. At least I got all my friend! But still, only last sem is awesome! Hais. Can't wait this sem to end asap. Trying to study damn hard. 

Stayed back in school today with Kelly to do our FYP. Damn funny. Can do coding till shopping at gmarket. HAHAHA! Went home at 3 and bought 2 MAC hello kitty foundation! Damn cute! Happy like max! 


Why so cute! HAHAHA! Straight away buy 2 and keep after I used finish mine then use this. HEHE. Headed home at 3 and do housechore since is going to rain and I can't go for jogging. :( Burden. Done my pretty pretty nails myself! :D Happy or what. Is so chio. AHEM. But at least happy jiu hao! Spent 1 hour unknowingly to do it! Mammy & sis have been nagging want sponsor me to go and learn manicure and boyfriend talk big said if I learn, he'll invest a shop for me to do. LOL! Problem: I don't want do other people pedicure! .... Kcan, skip. 


Bored again now. :/ Packed bag for tmr heading out with boyfriend and staying over at his house! Wonder to watch dark shadow tmr midnight not. :D Happy me. Can't wait time to fast forward tmr! Gonna go eat dimsum buffet with boyfriend! :D Was talking with Abel about boyfriend today & is damn funny that he said boyfriend good & I bad. :( I'm the awesome one that tolerate his everything! Muahahaha! Can't wait time to fast forward till tmr and slow it down! 4 more months till boy is ORD! Can't wait! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment