Saturday, May 12, 2012

Stayover!

Awesome thing is to stayover at his house! Got supper, plus can talk till sleep! Headed over to cck on friday afternoon to meet boy & trained to toa payoh to eat our dimsum buffet! Suddenly feel so fat back again. Thank baby! :( Headed back home after buffet since nothing to do and put our bags, bathed again due to the super duper hot weather and headed out to tamp for our movie! 


Slightly PMS because of some reason. WTS. Whatever lah. Bused back home & headed to mr prata because I was craving for prata everytime i stayover but everytime too full to eat. Then headed to eat my egg prata! NOMNOMNOM. :D Walked back home & chitchat till sleeeeeep. Boy was saying that i'm his one & only! Said he bluffed but he said he told this to his campmate. Sweet boy. HEHE. 

Woke boy up in the morning because the sun is shining in and ask him close curtain. END UP HE CANNOT SLEEP BACK & WAKE ME UP. I should close the curtain myself. :( Ignored him & slept till 10 by his annoyance and prepared headed down to round market for our breakfast! NOMNOMNOM. Hot like what. :( The weather seriously need to maintain abit. WHY YOU SO HOT. 

Back home rest awhile & headed to tamp to buy flower for 奶奶,二姑妈 and 姑姑. HEHE. Boy then said : 'You very sweet hor? But why you treat me so bad?' HEHE. Who ask you are the only one who i can let go of my mood at. :D 

Don't always nag me say I treat you not good. I already treat you the best already k! :D Else I won't do so much things for you. HEHE. 4 more months to your ORD. I can't wait. 

Happy mother's day to my mammy, bb's mammy & all mammys in this world! (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment