Sunday, May 13, 2012

Nightmares

Had nightmares last night. Seems so true & realistic. Cried in my dream, and wake up with tears. I don't know why too. Msg-ed boy about it & fallen asleep back. HEHE. Woke up & had his msg. Cutie boy. :) 
Exactly 4 more months to boy's ORD. I never had sucha strong feeling of waiting for him no matter what happens. Though we had said break each & everytime we get really heated up by his actions, none is really meant it. Getting over with being alone without him, being so much independent even if I don't want to. I thought that, in this relationship, i'm the one who has insecurities, in fact, he ysd just told me some words that I wished to hear for long. 4 more months, all this will end soon. I'm glad that he went in when i'm having my poly days so I can occupy my days in school & family. But another tough moments is coming soon again. I not sure if we will changed when he's out to the outside world. I hope he don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment