Sunday, August 19, 2012

I'll wait, wait another 3 years, for you to fulfill all your dreams.

mochacafe:

via Most NOTED Posts
This is my dream, my wish. 

Having him for almost every single day for this 2 week because he clearing his leave before he ORD! Like a finally you know? Had waited for 2 years, 2 YEARS!!!! Kcan, some people might think that, '2 years only what, what big deal. Without him will die meh?' & blah blah blah. If you really know me, you know that i'm someone that is super duber dependent girl before I met him. SUPER to a point that I threw temper without him a day. Cried like mad when he told me he received his army letter when we are together for not even 1 month. Can you seriously imagine? I cried, i threw temper.. 
Seriously a hard time. Lucky some things happened and he delayed his army life. I never regret it got delayed because rest of the life, we'll be busy like hell already instead of spending time together almost everyday like we used to for the first few months. Fieldcamp, the one&only torture to me without him msging me or even my goodmorning msg, goodnight calls from him. Adapt fast enough. :) Lucky he doesn't have oversea trip because of some reason. HEHE. Lucky die k. I'll cry a river and swim over taiwan if he got his oversea trip.


2 years is finally going to end. Just 4 more weeks, 4 more, everything is over. But I still have to wait for 3 years for his studies and his work experience. I'll be good girl okay! Though have been throwing like lots of temper previously. Trying my best to understand. He's a super good boyfriend though, except for love to make me cry. Reason is : He love to bully me, make me jealous, annoys me, irritates me, to see my emotion just because he think is cute. Seriously! Wait till makes me really exploded, he realize he's wrong. IDIOTIC. 


Had sakae sushi buffet on thursday after school with him because I told him I craving die for salmon, and he bring me to eat my salmon buffet! Though i only keep spamming salmon, he sacrificed his red plate for me to eat my sashimi. HEHE. NOMNOMNOM. Tuesday going buffet with crazy ppl but I think I just gonna spam salmon. Don't want to eat so much, will die! Found a part-time admin job and working right now. Will die can, waking up super early like 530 and need reach yewtee at 640. LOL. Cui die. Nvm, only 5 days. :) Right now counting down to his ORD! 


Ysd went to find boy early in the morning and bought mac breakfast for him. So sweet of me! KCAN. HEHE. Annoying me wake him up eat his breakfast, end up me throwing temper because of not enough sleep and boy let me sleep. End up wake up he sleep again. PIG DIE. Woke up & slacked awhile before heading out to suntec! Head to suntec to take his di laptop at funan then headed to suntec foodfair w boy. NOMNOMNOM. Smelly die us. Precious boy can't able to accompany me next sat 330-630 because of his school so brought me to garden by the bay! HEHE. Happy girl! Awesome night. Walked and strolled, then headed back home. 


I knew that our future is still so far away. I knew that everything ahead is tough. I knew that I had to wait again. I knew that, I had to be strong enough to pass through all this difficulties with you. I knew that it gonna be a long time getting to reach our future. I'm waiting, not a day, I'm not waiting. Blahhhhhh, No matter is tough or not, we'll go through together. I hope so... 

No comments:

Post a Comment