Sunday, August 5, 2012

Never get enough of you.

Bought new love again today. HEHE. Canon a3400! Pray hard I don't regret k. Thursday went lunch at olivia with a bunch of crazy ppl. HEHE. Do FYP with them awhile before heading off to meet the boy & murf for dinner! Had pasta mania for dinner & so awkwardly that I can feel murf is trying to give in to me because I choose since Idk what they want to eat. LOL! Friday went school for evaluation for advisor & done with everything! WOOHOO. FYP, i gonna get rid of you! 


Went out with the boy on saturday & bought canon a3400! :D Sold away olympus vg170 already. Burden me. HEHE. But so in love with the quality of canon. Went to tamp to find the boy then cuddle cuddle! So love cuddle with him. Like a newly couple. HEHE. Without him, i had to cuddle with my bears around my bed. Sad me. Asked boy to swore that he'll love me forever & will never leave me. Though I know is stupid, But I really worried I might lose him anytime in life. I hate that feeling of needing him more than he needs me. Idk, perhaps, i think too much. LOL. 



BLAH, went sushitei for late lunch. Half way to tampines realize i forgotten to bring my new camera out from his house. So asked him how. Then he said monday then bring for me. Ended up angried and threw temper saying if he dont go back bring w me, i don't eat lunch. HEHE. Then idk why he kept on laughing at me. TSK. Bring camera and headed to tamp then went bugis to watch the dark knight! Not that nice as what I expected. Disappointed. :( Kept on disturbing Y since I'm so bored. HEHE. Went to suntec for yummy icecream then headed for dinner at mac! Sinful enough. :( Went back home after late dinner! Tired die. Cheeky boy kept on demonstrate how batman talks and doing cheeky stuff today. SERIOUSLY! 

Happy boy gonna ORD 1 month 9 days later. I'm so happy for him! :D Can't wait the day that he already ORD-ed. Happy yet so fearful. Everytime the boy talk to me that he might need to work for mon-sat. I'm so afraid that we might not have enough time together. No matter how I asked the boy to promise me that he'll accompany me when he got time, swore that he'll love me forever and never leave me alone. I still so afraid that he might leave me. Our time never enough. 

This 2 years 5 months of relationship, I have been travelling to east side like every weekend ever since I knew his family. Lots of friends said that i'm crazy to travel from west to east just to meet him, crazy to want to see him, crazy to do so much for him. But, really never feel that he's so important. Lots of people said he's a good boyfriend. But lots of people think i'm a good gf. K. Not I say myself one k. But perhaps, i'm not that good as people thinks. Maybe only he will tolerate my ye man & laugh even when i threw temper. 

It's always awesome when a guy said 'Lets work together and have a family. 1 month 2.6k, 2 person 5.2k, we can support one baby even our income not so high and spend less.' When he said this, my heart instant melt and feel that he really think of our future though I always jelly he say things about other girls. Super annoying when he said things on purpose just to make me jelly. TSK. 8 more years to our real, this is what we promised. 

Is so far away, & tough. I have been being strong, really strong for you. I'm afraid of things that might break us up. Last few days ago had one awesome dream. Dreamt of wearing wedding dress, walking down & saying 'I do', the face that I said to, is his face, our future.. Idk if it gonna come true or not, but this is what I want. 

I have been being good girl that he want me to be. I really afraid losing him. 


Don't you know how much I need you? I want to be the best for you, I want to do all the things for you, I doesn't want to be your burden, I want to be the gf that you're proud of, I want to listen to your words, I want to be the girl that you want, i want to be everything of yours. But Idk if, how much is counted as good enough for you. You have been saying words that telling me how much you love me. But I'm afraid of future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment