Sunday, August 12, 2012

1 more month to go..

Had been quarreling with the boy this few days and he's damn irritating. Kept on saying words that makes me cry. Seriously. Last mon suppose to headout happily w him, end up he say things that hurt me and makes me cry. Head back & ask abel out & chitchat w him, makes me feel so much better! Maybe abel is a guy, that why he knew how boy treats me. All people thought that he'll be angry w me for being drunk during zann's birthday, but end up he din't angry but worried about me after I met him. Told abel those words he said that makes me cried and he said boy is trying to make me angry so he will feel happier. Seriously, why guys are like this! I admit I'm weak towards the boy, never can be strong in front of him. ARGH. 
Accompanied abel eat his dinner then realize we chat till 11, so headed back. All as normal, surprisingly, I took out my braces on tuesday! Happy die me can! Was still having coldwar w the boy so ignored him. Happy! :D Wednesday went to timbre with abel, sihao, shihui, eugene, wilson, gary & steven! Awesome night with them. Gonnna take those photo from abel sooooon! :) Thursday went to work for redbull event w xinyi! Awesome work! After work the boy came & fetch me at town then headed for ippudo for dinner! Headed back to his house & stayover. Friday had evaluation & I gonna pass! :D HEHE. The boy fetched me to school & back home on friday. Sweety boy. :)

Saturday met him & had ikea for lunch! NOMNOMNOMZXC. Walked awhile & went back his house to take swimming things then headed to safra swimming! :D HEHE. Kept on playing w him till choked with water and accidentally scratched his face while playing. Felt so guilty. Really sorry! :(  Swam 8 laps then went bath since we both are playing more instead of swimming. HEHE. Kept on want to compete w him & pulling his leg when he swim. Seriously I nothing better to do! Played with him till tired. Love to go swimming w him. Whenever I gonna choked or get choked, he'll carry me up and give a worried face then said sorry. HEHE. Headed to 85 for dinner & headed to woodland to shop. Some things happened on the way and he made me cry again. SERIOUSLY HE FOREVER MAKING ME CRY. ARGH. Bought a heel for me end up I'm happy again. LOL. Shopped awhile then headed to inter to chitchat. 

Sucha cute boy that told me he want future daughter to call 赖若琳. Kinda ask him why named so like olden days name, & he said this name sound so independent, he wanna our daughter to be independent and not so dependent like me. ARGH. Then kind of boosting himself that lucky I met him else I'll kana cheated by other guy. ARGH. KCAN! Asked him what our son name, end up joking about 癞蛤蟆 again. HEHE. Laugh die. Missed 3 bus then headed back home. Happy me that daddy bought my favourite biscuit back home from batam! LOVE DIE HIM. Monday gonna meet the boy watch moobee or have a awesome dinner!  

I love spending almost everyday w you. Even is just a few hours... I don't wish I'm the one being so clingy to you. Makes me feel so dependent, as if anytime I gonna lose you. Fuck that feeling. Even without lies, telling me those promises, I worried. 2 years 6 months of relationship, wasn't fake one. Many things we gonna go through together. I gonna wait, waiting for the day I want to come true. 

I hate being so dependent. 




No comments:

Post a Comment