Monday, September 17, 2012

The boy's birthday celebration

 
Celebrated the boy birthday on exact date, 15 September! Happy boy. All I want you to know that is I love you and willing to do whatever it takes to make you happy. :) Surprises, treats, scrapbook.. Treated the boy
 Treated the boy ate buffet town in the afternoon. Happy boy keep on saying that it worth the price and of cause uh, you have to see who found the place. HEHE. Self-praising myself. LOL! After lunch went to town for movie resident evil: retribution! Awesome die can! :) Then bluff the boy that I bought a ukulele's chord for $10 at novena w the seller. Obviously not k! I won't spend $10 for it! That is what I did 1 week ago by planning w murphy meeting up with him, shijie and weili. Kcan, I know previously had some misunderstanding which causes boy to feel a hard time in between. We gave in, of cause we're so much better now!


Used to feel that, i'm sucha gap in between them because they had so much memories and chat together and once I reach there, all I do is keep quiet and sit there awkwardly. Kcan, but lucky previously got go out w murf a few times at least he's like a friend to me! Brought the boy to novena and he's niaming why I spend that money and sort of things. Kcan, I don't mind sacrifice my ear just to let him spend his time not only with me but with his brothers. The 3 brothers that they spent their time for many years together. 

Called murf and they 3 came out. There goes my boy's surprised face. No, once he saw them, he said : 'LAME LAHHHH.' But smiling happily that he saw them because he knew that i wasn't that close w them so he don't expect me to do such things for him. Went to old hongkong for dinner and chitchat, then headed to udders for icecream! Nomnom and chitchat till late then all headed back to east and me headed back to the boy's house. Tired die can. Sort of worried that boy'll angry w me for some reason of making up mind myself but lucky he din't. Knew that this month is a tough month for us because he no more army life and not yet found jobs. But hopefully he don't stress about all this. Gonna help him out with all those expenses. 

Slept and woke up early & disturb him again. HEHE. Headed to round market to eat my favourite lormee those famous store and my carrot cake! NOMNOMNOM. Bought for parents and headed back. Blahblahblah. 

Hey boy, happy 22nd birthday. Though is over. Please be happy always and always. Having those chats with your friends, then realize that is your IRRITATING character all along when you're with someone that you're close with. FORGIVE YOU CAN, forgive you for making me cry for so many times, forgive you for snatching my pillow and make me sprain my neck during nights, forgive you for making me angry, forgive you for talking without using brain, forgive you for being so insensitive, forgive you k! :) HEHE. I will always do anything for you just to see a happy smile on your face. I knew that school and finding jobs is giving you problems nowadays, i tried to be good enough to be there for you. You had been saying, you'll do anything to make me happy. So am I. I knew that this few months gonna be tough ones, but we'll go through, together. I'll help you out. Promise. :) Happy Birthday, Annoying Boy.

No more army, no more distance, just purely our futures, our strives, our goals, our dreams, our family. I don't mind travel far, just for you. I don't mind you travel less than 10times to my house and me travel million times to your house over this 2 years 6 months. I don't mind being tired because you're much more tired and stress than me. I really don't mind because you told me, all you did is to have our better future.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment