Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Holiday mood

Right now having my holiday for god damn 1 & half month and I spend 1 month doing nothing because I want to accompany the boy after he ORD-ED. But instead I encourage him to go and find job because we seems to have problem with money. I not working & he's not working. Shit die. :( Then... 
He gotten his first job at standard chartered! Why not! It's at marina bay sands area, is pretty, and great is, his pay is good too! At least for a diploma holder and a future degree holder. So I cried and angried for getting job so fast and we didn't have much time together. Alright, that is just a day mood.

Next day I'm happy for him and I nag him pei me go malaysia play before he really go work and need study hard for his exam coming up. Then went to buy his formal clothing and etc. Is really not in a good mood that he had no time to accompany me when i'm in my holiday, but there is nothing else we can do. 

Had dinner with him ysd after his first day of work! Very tired I know, that why I travel to tampines to meet him have dinner, then told him not to send me back, and I bused back again. I know like a stupid idiot that travel so fast. But at least i'm the one who is having holiday and he's the one that is striving for our future isn't it? Things had been hard on him, all I can do is to be good and do not disturb him and add up to his stress level. 

Good news is, i changed phone and I can keep on playing with my phone then won't disturb him. HEHE. Blah. Nothing else. Ohyea, Have been start my jogging plan back again this few weeks. :) Hehe. Since I'm bored plus nothing better to do. Why not? Okcan, shall go prepare then go run. :D Byebi! 


No comments:

Post a Comment